• New industrial / distribution units.
• The prime Bristol and South West logistics location.
• Scheme benefits from unique 1957 planning consent,
permitting immediate start to development on site.
• On site with construction of access roads.
• Ground works under way and speculative development of
scheme to commence April 2018.
• Highly prominent site adjacent to M49 motorway.
• Close to proposed new M49 motorway junction, where
construction works commenced in December 2017.
• Major logistics / distribution and industrial occupiers located in
the immediate area include Amazon, DHL, Davies Turner, The
Range, Lidl, DSGi, Tesco, Next, Royal Mail, Steinhoff, GKN
Aerospace, Warburtons and Chep UK.
South West's premier logistics location. 0.5 miles from the new J1 of the M49 (due to complete in 2019) and 3.4 miles to J18 of the M5, providing access to the national motorway network via the M4/M5 intersection.
Units are available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease on terms to be agreed, or alternatively by way of a sale of a freehold interests with vacant possession.
|Demise||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Tenure||Guide price||Price type|
|For Sale Freehold||POA||NA|
Subject to contract
Important notice: These particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers and are intended to give a fair overall description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract and no guarantee, warrantee or representation is given in respect of them. Any information given is provided in good faith and should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. September 2017
The managing agent for this property will be happy to give you any more information you might need or to arrange a viewing.
Feel free to get in touch or fill out the contact form: